Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 7 months ago

I was creating my Trial dynamics 365 online. I follow the video in Part-1 about how to crate plug-in, And How To Register this Plug-in, and that's all fine. In PluginRegistration tools I Clicked Start Profile And Choose Execution In Radio Button, Then In My CRM System I Get The Text File Log. After That I click the debug button in PluginRegistrationTool , BUT When I choose the Text File I Get This Error: An Error Occurd While Parsing The Plug-in's Profile From File ....txt .The Details For This Error : Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: Unable to parse the OrganizationServiceFault. Parameter name: serializedReport at PluginProfiler.Library.ProfilerUtility.ExtractReport(String serializedReport) at PluginProfiler.Library.ProfilerUtility.DeserializeProfilerReport(String assemblyFilePath, String logFilePath, Boolean isCrmDataStream) at PluginProfiler.Library.ProfilerExecutionUtility.RetrieveReport(String logFilePath, Boolean isCrmDataStream) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.PluginRegistration.CommonControls.Helper.ParseReportOrShowError(Window window, FileBrowserView profilePathControl, Boolean requireReportParse, ProfilerPluginReport& report) Inner Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: File does not contain a valid serialized OrganizationServiceFault. at PluginProfiler.Library.ProfilerUtility.ConvertFaultToStream(String serializedFault) at PluginProfiler.Library.ProfilerUtility.ExtractReport(String serializedReport) What I did is Exactly the same videos i was following!! BUT I don't know where is the problem, Please Any Idea, What is the solution!!

Where am I?

In Dynamics Labs you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

There are chances that this error has occurred due to presence of pipes(|) in your log file. Open your log file and check if pipes(|) are present in the beginning and end of your text log file,if yes remove the pipe and try to upload it again.

Related Questions