What is Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 Enterprise includes Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility and Security. All the above specifications can even be purchased separately but acquiring it as Microsoft 365 is beneficial in terms of cost and reliability.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft 365 is often called Office 365. It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. It is a web-based version of the Microsoft Office suite.
In Office 365, all the applications such as Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, etc can be performed on the cloud. Office 365 can be accessed by both Windows and IOS for the duration of the subscription.
The most common applications in Office 365 are:
What is Windows 10 Enterprise?
Windows 10 Enterprise is used by most of the IT organizations. It has all the features of Windows Pro. When Windows 10 is packed with Microsoft 365, it does not allow certain installations and activities to be performed on the company devices.
Features of Windows 10 Enterprise:
- Group policy management: It is a windows administrative tool. It is used to enable administrators to manage group policy.
- Domain join: It is a feature that allows users to connect remotely to their work domain using their work login credentials.
- Bitlocker: Bitlocker is a feature that encrypts disk drives and their contents.
- Remote desktop: Remote desktop is a feature that allows a user to connect and interact with a computer in another location.
What is Enterprise Mobility and Security?
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security is a platform for mobility management and security. It protects and secures your organizations from threats.
Features of Enterprise Mobility+Security
- Azure active directory: It is Microsoft's cloud-based identity and access management service.
- Microsoft Intune: It is a tool that helps organizations manage the mobile devices employees use.
- Azure Information Protection: It helps an organization to classify and optionally, protect its documents and emails by applying labels.
- Microsoft Secure Score: Microsoft Secure Score is a numerical summary of your security status.
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection: It is a security solution that uses your on-premises Active Directory signals to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats.